Anyone enjoy curry? I do! But not all curries. I’m actually fairly picky about the kinds of curry I enjoy. But, there is a very easy way to make delicious curry veggies. I always serve them with rice, but it’s not necessary.
What you will need:
- 1 15 oz can light coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons red curry paste
- Any veggies you want. I typically use brussles sprouts, red onion, red potatoes, mushrooms, and garlic
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 block extra firm tofu
- I cup your favorite rice (optional)
Curious about red curry paste? I typically use this one as it is easy to find in my grocery store.
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook the rice according to package directions
- Drain tofu, cut into bite sized pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place tofu on the paper with space between each piece. Bake for 20 minutes and turn the tofu over half way through
- Chop the veggies into bite size pieces
- Place veggies in a large pan with water and saute on medium until onion is soft
- Add coconut milk and red curry paste
- Comtinue to simmer the veggies until soft
- Stir in tofu
Serve over rice. Yummers! Let me know what you think in the comments.