I need some feedback. For over a year I have been fairly religious in sharing every week and have followers (super cool – thank you all for being awesome!). But, the viewing has been falling off. Maybe it’s the insanely cold winter we have had in the states.
- I started this blog to have a place to point to when people have questions and it has been great for that.
- I have posted most of my favorite recipes and shared my new ones that tasted good.
- Although I really enjoy writing this blog, it does take time.
- Should I keep going?
- Should I drop to one post a week?
- Instead of having a goal of two posts a week, should I just post when I have something that inspires me to share?
What are your thoughts?
I am traveling this week, so it is a good time to ponder.
Thank you for reading and thank you for being vegan!